Welcome to a new blog in english. Its a pleasure to present Hobie Collective. A long way from Australia to Switzerland lies behind them. Hobie Collective bespoke collars for the discerning Hound and matching wristwear for style-conscious Humans. Celebrate your special bond with them!
Hobie, the founder's childhood companion represents mens' best friend the dog. They believe that humans can learn a lot from dogs about their appreciation towards life. The brand stands for the special bond between humans and dogs. They are our better half and we are incomplete without them.
You can show off that special bond with hobies high quality leather collars for your loved one and a matching wristcollar for yourself. they are made to last and with good care you can enjoy them for a long time!
Hobie Collective has not only for dogs products, also for humans!
They are usually one of the following 3 grades:
- Genuine Leather
- Top-grain leather
- Full-grain leather
- available in: black, dark brown, and tan
- The fittings are made from zinc alloy metal which allows us to produce very lightweight and shiny varieties of gold, much different to what is currently available on the market
- The plating of our fittings is undertaken in an eco-friendly manner and results in a lead and nickel-free product
- Hand-burnished and bevelled edges for a comfortable fit
- available in: black, gold, silver, rose gold
- available in: gold, silver,blind, rose gold, black foil
- Personalise and add a little luxury through embossing your companion’s collar with their name
Caring for your pieces
- try to avoid full water submersion, soapy water and chemicals such as chlorine
- If wet wipe the excess moisture away and let it dry away from direct sunlight
- wipe away any access dirt and polish the fittings to keep them shiny
- try to avoid rough surfaces to maintain the beautiful lettering
The bracelets are gender neutral in design and fit both female and male wrists with a buckle hole range of 16-21cm.
An additional keeper is provided with all bracelets to assist with overhanging bracelet tips where experienced.
The collars are available in 4 sizes, each with varying widths. You can use the measuring chart above once you got your dogs measurements.
How do I measure my dog's neck?
There are a few ways you can measure your dog’s neck:
- Use a flexible measuring tape and take the snug but not too tight measurement of the middle neck or where you want the collar to sit.
- If you don't have a flexible measuring tape handy (which is most of us), you can also improvise by wrapping a piece of string around your dog’s neck, then lay the string out flat against a ruler for measurement.
- If you have an existing collar that fits well, you can lay the collar flat and measure the distance from where the material folds over at the buckle post to the hole that you buckle with.
We recommend measuring a couple of times just to be safe.
WOW! I'm overwhelmed. The products came with a packet, in a box, it's stylish and has a good quality. The box is magnetic. And the bracelet is in a separate fabric bag.The products have very great quality. They look modern and stylish. The embossing gives the look the final touch. The products were produced with much love and with many details.
The collars are made for any occasion, be it elegant or rocky, your dog will always be looking his best in Hobie Collective.
The best Christmas gift idea! Shop yours now on Hobie Collective!
Don't forget: EVERY HUMAN AND HOUND HAVE A STORY. LET'S CELEBRATE YOURS on: